Sunday, October 10, 2010

SPE convo.

10.10.10
Sunday.

UMS hostel.

Went to meet senior Miss cindy chau....!!!
Congrats!!!!




Though its just us.
Want take banyak2 pic la...
Jealous when see other people convo already
and
i am still stuck here for about 2 years?
or...1 and a half year?
T___T

Perjalanan masih jauh......

I wanna grad tooo!!!!!
Believe it or not.
I already imagining my self wearing the convo's attire with my family attends
the ceremony and with a DSLR!!!!!

lol....

hahahahahahahahahha........





After that, we went to the APK's civil junior's stall.

RUmah BErhantu...
Actually i kind of scare...

but apperance buat tabah saja.....
i keep laughing inside....
HAHAHAHAHA....
but still scary.....



Tired day!!!
I didnt touch books today...
OMIGOD!!!!!!!!!!!

assignment!!!!!!!!

dieing.
soon.

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...