Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Give a new face to my room...

16.11.10
.Tuesday.

Saya bertekad.....!!! untuk tidak study apa2 subjek hari ini.....

LOL

For your information, my next paper is on next week.
So this week should be a Gear 5 study gila2.

Back to today,
i promised myself that i am going to clean up my house 1st floor.
and yes!
i did it.

I learned something.
Siapa cakap kasi bersih rumah tu hanya...."kasi bersih rumah"
It need some skills and knowledge.
So just do not look down on the housewives.

The hardest thing to do was.........
battling with the spiders.....
Its not just simply take the penyapu and sapu the labah2...
with no skills....
you may end up making the wall with many new stripes.
The spider's web is stick on the wall and it even harder to removed.

I moved the things here and there....
Its a brand new room to me... :)
Lastly.
All i can say is its tiring.....
And i know.....

Mum, you are the best!!

Thanks for cleaning the house for this 21 years....

Love ya......

To my muslim friends....

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...