Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Last week of october


Recently activities :

Last week, my granduncle passed away...
Hopefully he rest in peace and archieved nirvana.
amitofo~

Its a busy weeks...
Me and the gang....
keep finding a place that we can do our works
and this week its at Coffee Bean@ 1B.
The last time that i drank at CB is during my primary 5...
omg!!!!
Since i am sick that time, only choose hot chocolate to drinks..
For me, i still prefer Starbucks more....


Friday last weeks,
the gang sleepover at my place.
Wanted to finish the Autocad works.

For Lunch, we went to Taufik@ Inanam.
For Dinner, we went to this special new place....
for me la......
Warung SAji....

sadaaaaaapppp wehh~


The butter prawn taste goood....
The sweet and sour.....fish ka?
also goodddddd...

argggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Forget to mention, in case u wanna know where is that place....
Its at Putatan...
Specific location...
I dont know how to describe...
google it la...
XDDD

Met with ambulance...
an old lady is sent to St John.
Hope she is doing fine now...

The finished beam slab design!!!
Finally!!!
Siap!!!
I feel like want scream to the whole world....
SIAPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Besides the design...there are lots to read for the test and final exam next day..
Gila eh!
3rd year is Gila eh !
I cant imagine the time im doing my FYP...
Double Gila maybe...
Gila Gila eh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...