Saturday, June 4, 2011

Yumcha


Sabahan you must be familiar with this drink. More specifically, this brand. Any of you who never try this out should really-really--really--- bring your non-sabahan friends to try out this. Only can be found in Sabah.

Once upon a time it was only RM 2.50 if i am not mistaken but now you can get it at around RM 3.80. I used to only drink pearl milk tea but now this brand has many variety of drinks and i fall in love for the blueberry yogurt RM4.00. :)

Whenever I came up to this drink, it reminds me of my high school friends. Whenever we had semester break or any holidays, there will be gathering at this cafe and drink-drink--drink---.

What's the point of this post? Actually I just want elaborate the picture. :)

Have a happy Sunday everyone~

1 comment:

Mouren said...

I'm 36 years old and a mother to 3 wonderful boys but hey, this doesn't stop me to enjoy YOYO Milky Tea - Yam! Yay!

...memang sadap bah!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...