Saturday, May 14, 2011

Priest

14.05.11 Saturday
Today is quite a tiring day. I had been burn midnight oil this morning to finish my undone assignment. Today after send friend to airport, headed to breakfast and McD and bought some stuff for the practical purpose. Andddd............................watched a movie.

Yeah... thats the latest top movie beside Thor in cinema recently.
The Priest is not my cup of tea.
It is too far beyond my expectation.
I thought there will be awesome fighting scene with the coolest gadget that make your jaws drop.
I thought there will be some side characters that also have nice fighting scene.
some very exciting climax.....will i be sue blogged like this?
haha...just my view bah~

For me, this is so like Final Fantasy.
See the motor.
See the drought land.

hahaha.........

Have a nica day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...