Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bob Cut with yi shi yi shi.

11 July 10
Sunday

Once i wake up, the first thing that i do was quickly went to the toilet to check for my hair.

Yesterday i followed Zandra to saloon and she change a new look while me just cut it shorter than before and got few tails at my back..
/omg

actually i got the wrong term from the tukang gunting. She ask me want "yi shi yi shi" or not? and i tot is make it layer by layer so i said "yes".

Who knows come out another one but nevermine i accept it...
/wahaha

Nana Ryde want me to upload the pics, so here it is.
I am so excited when i got home yesterday because i think it so coooool!!!!!!!!!!! :))

But then my brother said i'm so sampahlau..... hurm... whatever la....

Today went KK jalan-jalan only
and went Inanam buy sayur......

Tomorrow start new semester.
/no
Holidays bye bye
New semester hi hi...

This semester big rule :
DONT WASTE MONEY!
&
STUDY HARD!

P/s: i love the emoticons so much, click on EMOTE to get this...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...