Monday, July 12, 2010

First day of lecture.

12 July 10
Monday

Watched Fifa world cup this morning.
I wish Netherlands can win but Spain won.
I am not a football expert so i dont know its consider outside or what
and the goal should not be counted.
Forget it.
Congrats Spain for taking the trophy for the first time!
/dignose

I woke up at 11am.
So obviously i did not went to class.
Ignore the tittle of this post. :))
They said 8am class dont have but
11am class got!!!!!
/blur
Its Sir M class.
/shock

What i can say is. Sir M.
I try my best to score well in your subject. <---killer subject

Raining heavily and Loud thunder.
While i was syiuk-syiuk online inside home.
Suddenly my mum pop out the window there and said...
BANJIR~

Thats not me. Its my mum looking at the big road.

The water only till that level and did not go inside house
/wahaha

The rain still non stop.
I hope the water wont continually INCREASE.
I did not blame my house area conditions
but i dislike the people who in charge in resulting the water flood in this area.
which is the contractor the engineer the consultancy the........etc......
kasi susah rakyat ja....

Rest well tonight and tomoro go class!!!!!

P/s: Omo i still cant believe i am a third year student. /blush.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha cepat kan masa berlalu.. mcm baru kemarin seja bah kita 1st year...

Nicole Demetria said...

yup....agreeeeeeee~~~~~~~ =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...