Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Ahad

15.08.10
Sunday

Finish my every sunday need-to-do stuff.
No nice shows on tv.

huh.....

Next week to do list :
Study for midterm.
Start to do design concrete.
The Expandables.

I had another haircut again.
But this time its free because my mum cut it.
Free things not always good.
As i feel very worst......my hair....
My mum used to work in a saloon.
She keep convinced me she can cut the bob cut that i want.
Who knows the result was far from my expectation.
HAHAHAHA!!!!!
Not the style that i want.
But they said pretty.
=.="
they = my bro n my mum.
I know they try to make me happy.
BUt NO!!!!!!
hope my hair can grow faster......then cut again.....
hahahahhaa...
sot right?

hurm..............

Not much to do at home except facing the books and tv...
and...bed...

my sunday was spent at home only this continuous week...
since....start new sem...now already week 5...
means...
5 week already Sunday i stay at home only.

Whats the purpose of today post?
nothing...
i just type what comes out of my brainnnnnn...

HUrm................

Have a happy weekends everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...