Thursday, August 5, 2010

normal friday.

6August10
Friday

Finally its friday, remember i wrote in my previous post that this week too many secrets? 1st is my dad birthday. 2nd, there is this engagement of my closest unimate tomorrow. She didn't allowed us to announce publicly because everything not yet settle and until this week, everything was prepared and yes! tomoro is the engagement and we all were so eager to attend it. This is the 1st friend of mine getting engage, i mean my same age friends getting engage. aRGHHHH!!!!!!!!

This week i had been resisting myself from going to watch movie...haha...1 good thing is, i can control myself from going to watch movie already..haha..

This post is so short. i dont have anything to blog at the moment.
tata...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...